Our clients underpin every aspect of our business. Through our customer focus and technical excellence, we provide them with a claims service that delivers help, support and guidance. We aim to ensure fair, equitable and speedy resolution of covered claims.
Our claims units are staffed with highly specialized legal and technical personnel with decades of experience in various disciplines. Our teams strive to handle claims efficiently, control costs and communicate effectively with all parties involved.
For inquiries on existing claims, please call 603.656.2200 and you will be directed to the appropriate US Claims Analyst.
Please contact us here for new claims to be administered by RiverStone.
If you have a general inquiry or do not know the Claims Analyst assigned to your claim, please contact us.
Making a complaint
Even with the best intentions, things can sometimes go wrong. If this happens, we need to know about it. Please get in touch with us by following the directions in the relevant section set out below.
If you would prefer to us to contact you, please complete our form below.
Please be ready to provide:
- Personal contact details
- Details about the policy
- Information about the complaint
- What you would like us to do
To report new or inquire on existing claims for any of the following entities, please contact RiverStone Claims Management at 603.656.2200 or click here to send us an email.
- International Insurance Company (effective December 16, 2002)
- Old Lyme Insurance Company of Rhode Island, Inc. (effective December 29, 2009)
- Fairmont Specialty Insurance Company, f/k/a Ranger Insurance Company (effective June 30, 2015)
- Fairmont Premier Insurance Company (effective June 30, 2015)
- Fairmont Insurance Company (effective June 30, 2015)
- General Fidelity Insurance Company (effective September 30, 2015)
- American Safety Indemnity Company (effective June 30, 2016)
- American Safety Casualty Insurance Company (effective June 30, 2016)
- Clearwater Insurance Company (effective September 30, 2016)
- Mt. McKinley Insurance Company (effective December 31, 2015)
How do we process complaints?
If you make a complaint and we are able to resolve the problem within three days, then the matter will not go into our formal complaint process. If a complaint cannot be resolved in this way, we will investigate and give you a full written response. If you are unhappy with the outcome of our investigation into your complaint then you may be entitled to escalate the matter. We will tell you which, if any, option is available to you.